ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Sierra 200

allmotor

• View Profile
    • Email
Has anyone here owned one? Hows the ride, reliability, power, MPH, and etc.

camarotaylor

• View Profile
    • Email
I just bought the Sierra 200 about a week now.  Rode it twice.

They are hard to find here in California.  I'll let you know once i get my plates and tags.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
camarotaylor, how is the Sierra 200 doing?

SpudRider

• View Profile
I own a 2006 Zongshen Sierra 200GY-2 motorcycle.  I have ridden my bike over 21,000 miles, and it is a great little motorcycle!  :)  You can learn more about the Zongshen 200GY-2 by visiting the Dual Sport Forum at ChinaRiders.net.  ;)  In particular, you might enjoy perusing the links contained in the following thread.  ;D

http://chinariders.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8673

Spud  :)

bones33

• View Profile
I really like mine!  I usually ride a 1988 Kawasaki Concours 1000cc sport touring bike and have over 34 years of continuous motorcycling experience. 

I bought the Sierra purely to return to the fun of riding a light bike.  It handles fantastic with the street tires, maintains 60-65 freeway speeds without straining too hard and is reasonably stable at speed.  I was really suprised at the freeway capability from the 200cc engine, but mine also has an FMF TubineCore universal muffler.  It's too loud for my taste but the power is there.  The bike is really simple to work on and many Yamaha TW 200 parts interchange, especially engine parts.

I'm really happy with it but, would recommend it only to those willing to work on thier own motorcycle.  Dealer support is rare, but some independent shops may do some basic work on them.  The internet is a wonderful thing for parts and information on these bikes.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()