ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

HELP!!! I was given a free gs250

CorvairKid

• View Profile
and boy its is some sorta shape i cant name i'm still cleaning the vines out of it its a 250gs 2008 model the plastics all broken up so i'll be making a naked bike out of it with bug eye head lights but first i need to get her running it was a running bike when parked but rummer has it it had cdi issues (what else is new) but first i got a red block says fuse on the side with 3 wires and a melted hole i saw one posting that spoke of a color wiring diagram any chance any one has it still? what would be a great start btw the crank case had nice clear gold oil in it with no water so i'm assuming a little love on the top end with some oil in the cylinder and over the valves and chain it should run ok i really want to get to work asap on my new project as i need a set of wheels soon

CorvairKid

• View Profile
ok i got my new cdi box from a local dealer he gave me a JANTEL JT111026 but i still have no spark..... any hints the coil seems to test out ok on a multi meter and the spark plugs clean and new enough looking its a ngk R  DPR8EA 9 ..... a little help would be nice

CorvairKid

• View Profile
hey folks i got it all figured out no worry's [url]www.TBTrends.com[\url] has my CDI on the way with other parts i needed i found the starter relay  ;D

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()