ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Needing Help With my Zongshen 250gs storm?

Da-FluffMista

• View Profile
    • Email
Good Evening Everyone!,

I'm very new to this Forum, I'm also new to Zongshen an needing help.

I recently came into a 250gs storm it had been sitting for a very long time 3-5 years. I'm wanting to restore it to learn to ride on (new to Bikes to). I got everything cleaned up an checked, then came to the Carburetor, it was corroded to no repair. I had found a Honda 300 (ATV) Carb laying around an decide to throw it on there just to see if it would run. an it does. Well this lasted for a Weekend or so an started acting up. sputtering, dying without hesitation, Flooding the Carb, ETC. So i took the Carb off an realized the Honda 300 (ATV) Carb was complete junk. So now my Problem is finding a Carb for this bike, or something that is Similar enough to work. Does anyone have any suggestions, or know any Carburetors that are compatible with this bike?

I'm located in North East Alabama, about 20m from TN State line. An there is what seems like to be no Zongshen Dealers around.

From other Posts I've read This Forum is great, an its members are very helpful, Hopefully ill get the help i need with my issue from you guys!  ;D

Gs200 Phillippines

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi there, i own one too in the phillipinnes and it is saturated with these models, anyway, you can always use a after market carb like i did (mine wasnt broken i just wanted it to go faster) what you can do is just buy an aftermarket one just be sure the main jet is between maybe 30mm not bigger than 36mm if your just running it stock (but better with a aftermarket exhaust so anyway if you have more questions just shoot 👍

jambyc01

• View Profile
Search on UK market.
There is few companies that supply with Chinese motorbike parts like china-parts or chinesemotorcyclepartsonline

grumpy

• View Profile
Try Aliexpress or other online trader direct from supplier in China. Should be able to buy complete brand new carb for $US85, incl free delivery.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 04:50:09 PM by grumpy »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()