ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

parts anyone?

bones33

• View Profile
Has anyone found a good source of parts for the Sierra LZX200gy-2?  I need a stator and regulator.  So far Spud is the only lifeline to parts.  Too bad as these are great bikes, they just need a reasonable supply of parts.

lynchburg

• View Profile
    • Email
We are a long time Zongshen dealer. We stock parts for all models. We don't have 100% of everything but we can help.

bones33

• View Profile
Somehow I couldn't log back in to this forum.  I ended up getting the parts from Spud and all is well again.  It took several weeks of his persistence but the price was very reasonable.

The wire bundle from the stator assembly were fused together at the factory.  I could see the crimp marks of the heater used.  They must have done this to make essentially one wire assembly out of the 5 wires. Well they melted the insulation a little too much to where some of the wires were shorting to each other.

The new one works great and I really like this bike!

Hopefully Mr.Zongshen realizes that his bike designs have great potential in the US market.  They simply need to support the bikes they produce!   There is definitely room for a value oriented, quality and committed Chinese motorcycle manufacturer in the US.  The Japanese, and more recently Koreans have successfully used this formula and it works.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()