ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Zongshen 'Persuit' - ZS125-50

Britster

• View Profile
    • Email
Zongshen 'Persuit' - ZS125-50

Here is a slideshow of some pictures someone took at a bike show of that new Zongshen 'Pursuit' ZS125-50

Or if you prefer - converted to YouTube:-

I think one can see the 'influence' of Harley Davidson
in this new 'Cyclone' model - what do you think?

You have to admit perhaps, it is a departure from the 'cheap & nasty' Chinese Motorbikes, to something with more Quality, Design, and Refinement with some 'Western' Styling.

Product introduction

ZS125-50 Brochure

Pity they haven't yet hired a decent Marketing Team to produce some good 'English' material.

Even Members, where English is not your native language, could produce better than this:-

I mean - just look at these examples:-
 "Leathern nailing seat"? = Quality leather seat with stainless steel studs.
"Butterfly Meter" = speedometer with LED illumination and stylish moulding?
"Hue and applique" = integrated, stylish colour scheme?
"Butterfly Bumper" = crashbars with plastic trim?
"Water-drip fuel tank" = Fuel tank with unique water drain?

It seems to be just a 'literal' conversion from the Chinese, without much effort to convert to readable English with good marketing style.

The Video of the ZS125-50 has good imagery, but the narration is somewhat of a let down.

Seems Zongshen 'Persuit' ZS125-50 now selling in the UK:-

TheInternetBikeShop.com  >>  Motorbikes  >>  Zongshen Pursuit ZS125-50

Internet/Showroom Price £1499.00

(Php103,100 at current Exchange Rate)

Specifications        
Engine Size (CC)       125
Engine Description    125cc, single cylinder, 4 stroke OHC, air cooled, with electronic ignition
Max Speed (mph)    60
Max Power (kw/rpm)    8.0 Kw @ 6500 rpm
Seat height (mm)    700
Gross Weight (Kg.)    135
Colours    Black
Price    £1499.00

Description:
The new Zongshen Pursuit is an elegant cruiser combining a harmonious style with discerning functionality. The super smooth 125cc balanced crank engine ensures a ride that is as good as its looks whilst still providing frugal fuel consumption. And if you are looking for something that isn't too high off the ground then stop here and check out that seat height - 700 mm! Good design and a 16 inch back wheel makes that possible, and will give confidence to those who have difficulty getting both feet down on a bigger bike.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 04:22:50 AM by Britster »

joverprieto

• View Profile
I need the ownwer's manual of the Zongshen 125-5511 , and manual of spare parts with all specifiactions of this type of motobike because I bought one.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 02:22:31 AM by joverprieto »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()