ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

ZS250GS '08 - New Owner

chckrdr

• View Profile
Hi all,

Just brought a new 08 zs250gs.  This is my first road bike and I was wondering what i need to know about this bike... and problems ect.

I was a bit worried because they aren't that many around here and dont know anyone with one but it is way too good looking to leave at that price.

Cheers for any help

Flick

zong250

• View Profile
    • Email
Good one Flick. Mine 2007 ver has about 4000mile on clock. i only ever change oil and filter every 1500m but you need to check your maintenance schedule of course as u need to check chain tension and wheeel alignment etc. Also read this forum to get a idea of other people's problems etc.
My advice is get the 500m service - ususally free- done aand don't fiddle with stuff eg adjustments if you aren't completely sure you can do them. A lot of riders may have caused problems for themselves by not making adjustments properly.
Seeing yours is probably the latest out there it will be interesting to see if u have any issues. I think a lot of USA riders may still have the winter covers on so there hasn't been much topics raised lately.

Have fun. 

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()