ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

start up problems- red battery light

soccer_playa1579

• View Profile
    • Email
So I finally bought my first bike today and already have problems unfortunately. I bought a 2006 GS250 with about 3699 miles on it. When i first arrived to pick it up my friends dad fired it right up and he rode it, after he had riden the bike he shut it off so we could make the deal. After we got ready to leave, the bike would not turn over and the red battery light popped up. So we assumed the battery was almost dead so he push started it in 2nd and it turned on. we rode it home and after we got home i tryed to turn it back on but it kept clicking trying to crank over but the red battery light kept flashing.  So we push started it again and it worked but after we turned it off and tried to auto start it, it wouldnt crank over again. We then assumed the battery was dead so we jumped it with a car battery and it still wouldnt crank over so we push started it another time and it worked, although the battery light is still on. So if we push start it, it runs (not anymore since the battery is completely dead) but if we try to auto start it; the bike wont crank over. what do you think is the problem

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()