ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Picture Request thread

Marc · 6 · 3383

Marc

• View Profile
    • Email
For anyone that has a digital camera and their zongshen handy, I would love to request a picture of the gauges and the key. Or, if it's easier, is there a place where I can already find a bunch of detailed pictures of the gs250? I'd like to know exactly what I'm going to get  ;)

GRob-GS250

• View Profile
I can do that... I have a couple...
There is a Speedometer, RPMs, Gas guage and at the bottom (the oblong one)there are several lights for Turn signals,Neutral, Headlight and battery. Oh and there is also a lever for the choke, pulls in and out. The key has three positions, all the way to the left locks the front wheel, strait up and down is off, to the right is on.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 10:28:50 AM by GRob-GS250 »

GRob-GS250

• View Profile

Marc

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks for the speedy post, Rob! (it is Rob, right? I'd feel pretty bad if your name actually was Grob (pronounced: grawb i suppose)

Anyway, is there any light or gauge for what gear you're in? I seem to remember a Honda Interceptor I had briefly (before a neighbor took it for a spin and wrecked it) having one.

Edit: I just noticed you said there was a light for neutral, that's all I was really concerned about ;)

down 1 up 4, right?

GRob-GS250

• View Profile
No, It just lights up green when in Neutral.
Rob it is. and anytime, its raining here so I cant be riding today.

GRob-GS250

• View Profile

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()