ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Rear Sprocket

darealestspigguh

• View Profile
    • Email
I have yet to find any sprocket that resembles the five lug pattern on our bike, has anyone found a replacement, i'm trying to get a higher top speed for highway.

z250gs

• View Profile
There is a company called Elstars who mainly specialize in dirt bikes but have parts that fit our bikes. They are at this lnk:

http://www.elstars.com.au/products/contact_us.html

darealestspigguh

• View Profile
    • Email
thanks for the help, i went to the site but i could not find rear sprockets, can you help me out?

z250gs

• View Profile
Probably best to use their online enquiry form. Just clik on the link above and the online form is right there. I haven't contacted them for anything but sprockets are listed with pics. But they may be able to get u a cog even if it's not listed on the site. :D

darealestspigguh

• View Profile
    • Email
Oh, i see, so order from Australia or get one custom made. im thinking time and cost should be about the same either way... both more than u should have to pay for a damn piece of aluminum :(.  Some things about this bike are frustrating, like seeing vortex sprockets for every make of every other brand but this one all over ebay and then u gotta go through something like this to end up with an inferior product.  Ah, feels good to vent.

darealestspigguh

• View Profile
    • Email
problem deffinately not solved, so any help would be appreciated.  I have never changed rear sprockets before, but it seems that the buffer block is what the sprocket is fitted to, not the actual wheel.  However i need to know if any bearing (aka. buffer block) will fit any wheel?  If not, what measurment would one use to find a compatible replacement?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()