ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Parts? Service?

atrayu8nc

• View Profile
    • Email
I have a 2006 200gs and have not been able to find parts anywhere. I have called zongshen and no one picks up. I have e-mailed and they never respond. Does anyone know a good site to find parts for this bike? I have found some sites that have parts for similar bikes, but I'm hesitant to order. Also if anyone in Indiana knows where a good place to have some service done on these, that would be helpful also. I'm trying to get a little more power out of my bike. I'm light enough that it does 70 with me on it, but I want to increase the acceleration. I'm thinking of re-jetting the carb and putting a new exhaust on it. If anyone has any other idea's I'd love to hear them. Don't want to change the sproket though because I don't want to loose any top end. Use the highway from time to time. Considered one of those boost bottles they use on pocket rockets and scooters, but I have a feeling those are a gimic. Scientifically they don't make sense. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

kristifer

• View Profile
    • Email
good luck on finding parts.  Your best bet is to scour ebay for people who may ahve parted out old bikes or try to find/adapt parts from a different bike.

thefury11

• View Profile
    • Email
I have found all of my zongshen parts from Zongshen America. I talked to a guy named Nestor who shipped everything to me at a really good price from Florida. His number is 305-500-9936 and his email is nestor@zongshenamerica.com

grumpy

• View Profile
What parts and services do you need in particular??

Don't forget some parts like normal consumables dont need zongshen suppliers.  Oil, oil filters, tyres, bearings, chains, globes, spark plugs etc are available at any auto supplier. Go check out the library or internet for how to adjust chains or do an oil change if the info isnt already in this forum. Most bikes use standard adjustment methods anyway and this bike is user friendly for people who want to do their own mechanicals.
Get a manual of Zongshen USA for adjustment specs that apply to this bike such as valve clearances. 

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()