ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Aftermarket Modifications

choylifutsoccer

• View Profile
    • Email
Anyone plan to do aftermarket modifications to their bikes? So far, I'm thinking of exhaust and air intake upgrades, after I break in the engine.

Marc

• View Profile
    • Email
Not for me. I bought the zongshen as a good bike to learn on and to get good gas mileage. It's not worth it to me to mess around with making it perform better.

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
I also bought my bike as a learner, economical bike.  But I think I'll eventually try to up the topend a little.
Right now it seems that mines topping off at about 70mph, assuming the speedo is right.
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

djones

• View Profile
    • Email
I am interested in getting a 250gs, but before I do I would like to know what mods have people done to make this faster? Carb jets? Air Filter? Exhaust? The Lifan bikes are changing the rear sprocket, is this something someone has tried?

If I were to do these things, what size/type of these parts would I need?

aggieboi254

• AOL Instant Messenger - aggieboi254@aol.
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - aggiebi254@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/hondasiguy
    • Email
i just bought a zongshen zs250gs its an 06 model i only paid $2766 for it,ive topped it out at about 78 or 79 ,the tach said it still had plenty of room for it to go just like it hit the end of the power band! the dealership i bought mine from is called KOMOTO POWER SPORTS,they are a local dealership here in killeen texas . the guy that sold me my bike said he could modify the exhuast from a hyosung to fit my 250gs i didnt ask for a price or anything but he seemed very confident

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
saturdaynightcycles.net     seems to have A-LOT of goodies for the Chineese bikes. I'll be getting my Musashi exhaust from them after the first of the year,   or maybe the entire "Performance kit" that includes the exhaust.

Robbie(Namikuz) Stevens
Rev'em high...
   Rev'em HARD!!!!
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)
04 Saturn Ion(GONE)03 Mini Cooper S MODDED!!!
1948 Dodge 3 window coupe, 426 4speed
83 Suzuki GS1100ESD modded(even FASTER)

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Well I read in a thread that saturdaynightcycles maybe a bit of a saturdaynight special when it comes to delivery....hmm, perhaps I'll just bend up my own stainless pipe and modify the stock muffler.
I'll ohm out the stock coil and compare it to the Japanees aftermarket stuff.
Carb manifold adapters aren't to difficult either. So, I'll have another winter project.
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)
04 Saturn Ion(GONE)03 Mini Cooper S MODDED!!!
1948 Dodge 3 window coupe, 426 4speed
83 Suzuki GS1100ESD modded(even FASTER)

ESP_Performance

• View Profile
    • Email
Saturday Night Cycles is Bataycan. Kicked off and banned from Ebay and run off from about every China Motorcycle website on the web. He still manages to screw over the unsuspecting on occasion even with all his negative feedback. There are tons of stories about the people he has scammed and the stories are all over the internet boards. Of the many people that paid for Musashi exhausts I only know of three that actually ever received them.

Now here is something legitimate. I'm Stan from China-Moto.biz (Lifan-Moto.com) I run the store there and the Performance Exhaust I sell will fit the Zongshen Motorcycles that have the 3 bolt muffler mounting flange. I am the only US distributer of these exhaust and have all items in stock here in my home so no shipping from China and hoping they will arrive. In addition to exhausts, I carry carbon fiber tankpads, carbon fiber gas cap pads, performance air filters, jets, and many other items that will work on the Zongshen motorcycle. I am also a Nology Hotwire authorized dealer.

My reputation and accessability are impeccable and I have sold hundreds of items with a 100% customer satisfaction rate. Please visit the store at China-moto.biz for your performance needs. We can, we will help you go faster!

Thanks, Stan

choylifutsoccer

• View Profile
    • Email
Oh yea guys. I recently did a flush mount turn signal modification, and will be posting the tutorial here soon.

ESP_Performance

• View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: "choylifutsoccer"
Hey Stan! Recognize me??  :)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()