ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Registration

drummerben

• View Profile
    • Email
So I went to register my bike today. Seems that the guys at Scooter Dynasty filled out the state of origin doc. incorrectly. I have to wait for them to send back a correction affidavit. In the meantime, I have a temp tag. Hopefully this won't be long and drawn out.

Anyone else have problems? The bike itself was fine, just the paperwork gave me problems.
What?

choylifutsoccer

• View Profile
    • Email
Registration was actually quite easy for my bike, even though I live in California. Everything went quite smoothly, and the paperwork was all correct.

xanthmo

• AOL Instant Messenger - xanthmo2
    • View Profile
    • http://xanthmo.com
    • Email
I didn't have any luck in Illinois with registration.  The DMV I went to though tends to be a little crabby.  Last time I registered a China bike I just tried multiple DMV's until I got it done.

Marc

• View Profile
    • Email
I seem to be happier and happier that I didn't choose scooter dynasty. None of the stories I've heard have been really awful, but still, the customer service I've received for my bike has been phenomenal.

To stay on topic, I haven't received the paperwork to register my bike yet but I'm not anticipating trouble.

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
The guy I bought mine from registered mine for me.  So for me it was easy!  :lol:
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()