Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

600 Inline Four Naked Zongshen Coming

skadamo · 10 · 5395

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/ ... EPI-102366

The dragon moves the tail. Within a short time three of the greatest Chinese manufacturers could introduce their "weapons" for a massive attack on the European and Japanese motorcycle industry.

Marc

• View Profile
    • Email
Just read the article. $9000? Count me out. (Not that I was in to begin with)

Looks like it might just be for Europe though since the price was given in Euros (6,000)

choylifutsoccer

• View Profile
    • Email
Looks good! But the price tag and size of the engine..hm..

drummerben

• View Profile
    • Email
yeah, you can get most 600's for around $6000 give or take,--not sure that 9 g's is going to appeal to many people who already are wary of the Chinese bikes.  I certainly can't imagine paying that much for a 600.
What?

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Well it's like when I've found their '08 250cc bikes...  They're listed at around $4500.  That's a grand more than a 250 Ninja that has proven itself for proformance and quality time and time again.  I don't see how they can expect to make any head way in the market if they are going to try to be an unknown manufacturer but want as much or more for their product.  It's really bad business sense.

But...  That 600 is a sexy beast!  If I could afford it, I'd get it just cause no one else has one! :D

Does anyone know that specs on this thing???
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Well, I have attempted to rediscover the previously mentioned page...  With no luck as of yet.  I do remeber that it didn't really tell you anything as far as specs were concerned.  I remember that cause I was trying to figure out what was making it any better than the '06-'07 models.  I wanted to figure out why they thought they could charge so much...  I'll keep looking.  I did however find a site claiming to have '08 250's for $2k.

http://www.bikedisplay.com/bike.php?id=419

I don't know that they are really the '08 model, but the price seems pretty good or average for the '06.  They also claim to have 10 in stock.

drummerben

• View Profile
    • Email
no...those are the same model gs250. They just market it as an 08, but you simply get the same crappy bike.
What?

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
I had found one that they wanted $4500 for and I think there was some differences, but since I'm having trouble finding it, I can't prove this to anyone...  :cry:

choylifutsoccer

• View Profile
    • Email
http://www.mt668.net/guochance/news/20070626203437.htm

This is the 250GS that supposedly came out in September 2007. Has anyone seen these around? Sorry if you guys can't read the Chinese. It's just an update article about Zongshen.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()