ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Oil coming out of exhaust?

pjk · 4 · 2000

pjk

• View Profile
    • Email
Today oil started coming out of the exhaust and the bike just dies randomly when I'm driving.  Any idea what is causing this?  I've done nothing new to the bike lately.  I suspect the o-ring broke.  How do I replace this?  Anyone know where I can get a manual for this, so I can try to fix this?  Thanks!

pjk

• View Profile
    • Email
Also, i can't seem to find how to drain the oil on this bike.  Can I get a diagram of the drip hole? I checked the bottom of the bike and saw now screw that I could drain the oil from.

Thanks.

Jetrois

• View Profile
    • Email
its at the bottom on the right side its more of a larger bolt took me a while to find it u have to take the fairings off to see it

grumpy

• View Profile
Today oil started coming out of the exhaust and the bike just dies randomly when I'm driving.  Any idea what is causing this?  I've done nothing new to the bike lately.  I suspect the o-ring broke.  How do I replace this?  Anyone know where I can get a manual for this, so I can try to fix this?  Thanks!
What do you mean "oil coming out of the exhaust"?? Are you referring the rear end or connection to the engine? It sounds a helluva lot like youve got gallons too much oil in the sump. Id start by checking that. What o ring do you refer to?
The manual wont help you to diagnose this type of fault. If you want some guidance to doing oil change then this is already covered in this forum at least once before so look thru the topics. Check out motorstar riders  posts for some pics re oil plug and filters: http://zongshenforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=90.msg887#msg887

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()