ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

2005 zongshen gs200 windshield

zong2005

• AOL Instant Messenger - SER2CHE
    • View Profile
    • Email
hey guys im new to the zongshend and biking in general, any idea where i can get replacement parts, for instance the one thing i need is a windsheild, also when i turn on my lights my guages are hard to see, is that the same problem for everyone else, is there anything i can do to brighten them up, like put led's or what?  thanks for the info

ILL CLICK ENT

• View Profile
    • http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ILLCLICKENTERTAINMENT
    • Email
Also, it depends on ur location. In Il. economy cycle has parts. 224-430-7971 (Terri)
[size=150]Burn Rubber!... Not Your Soul!...[/size]
07 Zongshen 250 GS
95 Suzuki GSX-R 750

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Well your lights should come on when the bike comes on.  You might check to make sure your bulb(s) are all the way in where they go...  My gauges aren't super bright, but I don't have any trouble seeing them.  I don't know what else you might check, but maybe someone else will have other ideas if that's not it.
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

motorstar rider

• View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: "zong2005"
hey guys im new to the zongshend and biking in general, any idea where i can get replacement parts, for instance the one thing i need is a windsheild, also when i turn on my lights my guages are hard to see, is that the same problem for everyone else, is there anything i can do to brighten them up, like put led's or what?  thanks for the info

sir, is your gs200 guages w/ the white panel? if so then you have 1st gen zongshen, swap the stock guage lights (1.7w) with 3w or 5w bulbs (or LEDs) to notice improvement...no problem for newer gs250 w/ black panels, red needles and green numbers

motorstar rider

• View Profile
    • Email
gs200 panel
replaced 5w ordinary bulb

replaced 5w green bulb

but no remedy for the needles

gs250 panel
if you're using this but hard to see, maybe just busted bulbs...

xanthmo

• AOL Instant Messenger - xanthmo2
    • View Profile
    • http://xanthmo.com
    • Email
Did that really turn out that much brighter with a new bulb?  My panel is barely visible at night, but you certainly can't see the neutral, high beam indicators during the day.

motorstar rider

• View Profile
    • Email
for the gs200 its an improvement, for the gs250 for me is bright enough at night...
same here, difficult to see the signal, neutral gear indicators at daylight.

xanthmo

• AOL Instant Messenger - xanthmo2
    • View Profile
    • http://xanthmo.com
    • Email
Is that voltage meter an aftermarket add-on.  I have never seen one of those that I can recall?

motorstar rider

• View Profile
    • Email
yes sir that voltmeter is only aftermarket add-on and i made also hazard light (switch on the upper part of panel)

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
It sucks...  I can't see the pics you posted moto...   :mrgreen:

motorstar rider

• View Profile
    • Email
sorry sir, im also wondering why...i used photobucket to upload the pics...

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
I'm sire it's on my end...  Sometimes I can't even see my own Avatar!  It's those dang computer natzis!!! :x

choylifutsoccer

• View Profile
    • Email
Speaking of aftermarket gauges, I really need a temperature gauge...

zong2005

• AOL Instant Messenger - SER2CHE
    • View Profile
    • Email
hey thanks for all the info, i did contact them, it just sucks that they dont show their products online, just a few generators, apperal, and a few bikes, but not actual parts, they said they will mail me the parts catalog though which is nice.  also i do have the gs200 so (white gauges) that definetly brightened them up alot, any hints on how to get to the bulbs, like i said im new to biking but i do have alittle knowledge mainly on cars though.  do regular auto parts stores carry the differnt Wattage bulb?

also i need a front right plastic fender, do you think if i ordered it from zongshen that it would come already with the graphic and painted since they only made the gs200 in white/red from what i can see?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()