General > Hang Out

Cold Weather Sucks

(1/3) > >>

aggieboi254:
Cold Weather, what can i say its texas first of all ,so you know the weather changes every ten to twenty minutes.one day here its 75 the perfect riding weather,the next day my day off will be 45 and raining. i hate cold weather down here,and my bike actually almost looks sad that its not moving everyday any more. i finally went and got my class m endorsement on my license and now cant ride it becuase its way to cold for lil ole me to be zoomin down the highway.did the oil change,changed the plug,tightened the chain  all by myself,well with the help of you guys,and just gotta get the chance to mess with the spedo now and it should be good.but i definatley gotta wait for it to warm up a lil before riding again.

xanthmo:
We have snow here in IL - definitely no riding here for a while.  Any day over 35, and I take the bike out for a short spin, that way I never have to winterize.

Myth:
35°!!!  What kind of gear you got X?  I don't think anything I currently have will keep me anywhere near comfortable at 35°....  It's nice to see ya posting something X, beginning to think ya died....   :D

xanthmo:
Yeah I'm still around, just been busy.  I wouldn't take a long trip at 35F but, cruising around the block a few times isn't bad.  I did want to rip the bike apart this winter, and try for the naked street-fighter look, but I don't know that I will have the time.

Myth:
Well you may recall my bike breaking down, I still haven't got it back.  It's been about 6 weeks or so.......  I'm beginning to wonder if I'll get it back before I leave in Jan.  Well X, I hope everythings been going okay with the busy-ness...  Hope you're not busy cause of something crappy.  Well if you tear it apart, you gotta take a lot of pics!       Later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version