ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Time to sell

GRob-GS250

• View Profile
I rode my bike all summer and then parked it a couple months ago, now it wont start. Probably something easy but money is tight and christmas is right around the corner so i'm selling it to the lowest payer. I have at on craigslist if youd like to have a look. here is the url  (  http://atlanta.craigslist.org/mcy/935819735.html  )

Rob

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
To the lowest payer......  Seems a little ass backwards....   :lol:   But I think we all know what you mean.  Sorry to hear it's not working out for ya Rob...  Hopefully you don't take too big a los on it.  Well since you probably won't be on anymore, have a great holiday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

Marc

• View Profile
    • Email
My advice is to hold off and sell it next spring when demand is higher and gas prices are on the rise again. That's only if you can wait that long though. Good luck!

GRob-GS250

• View Profile
Bike sold for $800 yesterday...  Only a $1600 loss, (lol) but I have some cash for christmas now. I did not really expect to get much more for a non running bike. I think next time I will get a Honda or something. I dont want to say bad things about this bike but...  Seems to me ya get what ya pay for.

Marc

• View Profile
    • Email
800, ouch. I better get mine fixed before i sell it then.

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
It appears the Zong needs some more work before it can be abused by the big American oaf's...  and stand up to the challenge...  It appears many people bought these things expecting them to do things that lay outside of their abilities...  And now many are selling them.

Sorry to hear you took such a big loss on your bike Rob, and I hope it works out better for you Marc.
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

choylifutsoccer

• View Profile
    • Email
Myth is right. These things don't have any cushion space for abuse..one mistake and you're gonna regret it.  :cry:

Zyphlin

• View Profile
    • Email
I've been on mine a bit before having to put it up for the winter. Its in a friends garage right now.

I can sympathize with this guy. The bike seems to need a lot of tweaking and maintence that I had no idea about, and is almost all beyond me. I'm extremely lucky my dad was up here a bit to help with some of the things.

I'm hoping I run into small problems at worst that I can get help on this forum and friends for the next year or so as I start to pay the thing off. That's not to say I'm excited about the bike. I had a great time riding it before the weather got too cold and no problems ever since I really started getting it on the road. Here's hoping it'll work when I pull it out of the garage come spring

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()