ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Electrical Issue and Service question

Sirwookalot

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello I bought used with 3000 miles a Zongshen Gs 250.  It started up and rode well but I noticed the battery light fickering and no response from m turn signals. Also the rpm guage doesnt seem to work.  So I changed the battery thinking that it was the cause of al these issues. However the lights and guage still dont work but the start up is muh better.  How much would it cost to have the ike looked at?

Sirwookalot

• View Profile
    • Email
Well I took it into the shop, turns out there was some bad wiring that was causing the turn signals to take on extra power.  Because of this they were in like a overcharge state and wouldnt work unless at high rpm's (so basically not at all).  Cost roughly 300 to get new signals and wiring done.  Works no problem now.

grumpy

• View Profile
Well I took it into the shop, turns out there was some bad wiring that was causing the turn signals to take on extra power.  Because of this they were in like a overcharge state and wouldnt work unless at high rpm's (so basically not at all).  Cost roughly 300 to get new signals and wiring done.  Works no problem now.

Probably got too much water on your bike and corroded the wiring connectors due to leaving bike out uncovered in rain too much.
Buy a cover for $20 bucks and use it.

Mushinx

• View Profile

wdb2021

• View Profile
Probably the wires are connected. I advise you to take it to the repair center. A skilled technician will be able to fix it.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()