ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Riding Peeves

xanthmo · 24 · 11114

aggieboi254

• AOL Instant Messenger - aggieboi254@aol.
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - aggiebi254@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/hondasiguy
    • Email
no myth i didnt know that ,i might just have to look into it and see about getting at least a jacket lol,i went for a ride the other night , and the front "window" on my helmet turned to ice about 5 minutes after i left home ,and my hands were ice cicle's so i might definatley have to look into that!

drummerben

• View Profile
    • Email
Yeah, Jan. & Feb. are usually the coldest months. That portion of Ga shouldn't be as bad, however. It's a little lower in elevation & flatter, so you don't have the mountains to contend with. The mornings will be the worst, though P.T. will alleviate that I'm sure. Good Luck!
What?

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
I've done the Skunk thing too, AND years back(I DO NOT CONDONE STREET RACING ;) I was on my CB1100 Super Sport drag racing the latest Ninja 750. We launched and in about mid 4th gear~105mph I saw a streak of blonde fly under my front tire. I wobbled, shifted and stablised the bike, stopped. and went back to find a LARGE California Jack Rabbit. His left ear was gone, along with the hair and skin from the left ear to his right hip.
I tried to get his foot(for luck?) but all I could cut off this dead rabbit was his tail.
I wonder why rabbits get hit so much, They have 4 rabbits feet, hmm.....
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)
04 Saturn Ion(GONE)03 Mini Cooper S MODDED!!!
1948 Dodge 3 window coupe, 426 4speed
83 Suzuki GS1100ESD modded(even FASTER)

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
OH!!!!!! how could I forget......
Riding my '80 Suzuki Wes Coolie Replica, I saw a brownish cloud crossing the street. CRAPP!!!!!  Swarm of bees. I ducked under my windscreen. Well, I had my Jacket zipped halfway, when I ducked, the collar became a LARGE BEE SCOUPE!!!!!!   YUP, right down my back. MANY, MANY, MANY stings to my neck and back. I ALMOST came to a stop before bailing from the bike.  Minor damage to the bike, trip to the hospital for me. Prednizone and some adrenilin later, I want back for the bike. Legally parked on the street. IT WAS TOWED!!!!!  A vehicle involved in an incident in El Cajon California is subject to impound!!!!!
So a hospital bill and insult to injury, towing and impound.
Ah the GOOD OLD DAYS!!!!
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Okay Namikuz...  About the rabbits feet...  Having one is good luck...  two, not so good...  three i consider questionable, cause the second has cancelled out the first, but does the third continue to worsen the effects or does it turn back to good......   Regaurdless, four is no good...  You don't want an even number.  You could also view it as the luck gods saying, "Oh come the f*ck on!  How much od dam luck do you need!  I'll show your greedy ass..."   :lol:

And now about the bees... :D
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

aggieboi254

• AOL Instant Messenger - aggieboi254@aol.
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - aggiebi254@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/hondasiguy
    • Email
i havent hit any bees yet but lots of bugs the other day,i took my bike to temple which is the city i work in to get my check and schedule,well it was such a nice day out i wanted to see what it would feel like on a normal day.so off i went in a pair of jeans and a shirt without a jacket! felt great for about the first 30 minutes sun shining down and a nice cool breeze,and then came the bugs on the country roads,wow ,when you hit a bug doing 75 that kind of wake you up really quick,[not that i was tired to begin with].Then came the gravel truck with the non closing tail gate! but im sure there is no comparison between bugs/gravel truck and bees,i can only imagine what that would feel like and i feel for you guy that had to hurt.

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Well one of my BIGGEST Peeves, that really PEEVES me is the "Cage-Dwelling-Bumper-monkeys" that have NEVER been on a bike and ride your tail light when your in the #3(slow lane) and don't take a hint!!!!!!!!!  GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Some times I wish I had a handfull of ball bearings to "accidently" throw at their windshield!!!!!!  I never would, BUT it's a thought. These "Cage-Dwelling-Bumper-monkeys" are the same dufesses that tailgate EVERYBODY!!!!!!EVERYDAY!!!!!!  The worst here in S.L.C. are the local Police.  I can see getting close enough to run the plate, THEN BACK THE *&#%$ OFF!!!!!!    I do however have some fun with tailgaters. I have set my windshield squirters to shoot high on my windshield. Ofcourse it douses the person behind you and after a few times almost all of them "Cage-Dwelling-Bumper-monkeys" back off.  'cept for this Cop. He got sprayed several times and then as he went by on the off ramp, he flipped me off????  Well his side window was down and I supose he got wet himself. I applauded him for his Civic mannerisms and blew him a kiss, in which he flipped the bird AGAIN!!!!!   Ahh, Salt Lake City's Finest!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Lol Zuki, you should post that in the Law Dogs topic as well...  That's freakin funny...  I've know guys who've done the ballbearing trick and I've also known a guy who told me railroad spikes work really well.  He said just drop it beside the bike, it'll bounce up under their vehicle and it'd make such a noise that they'd stop...  But this same crazy bastard also told me about putting fledglings on the "danger" side of a shotgun shell the glueing a BB to the blasting cap...  He claimed this would make them stop too...  But this is that one SOB that swerves across two lanes of traffic to cut you off cause he thinks you're driving too fast.  He'll try to make you hit him and then grip at you for driving like an idiot like you did something wrong...  Thank GOD I never drove the same way to work as this f@cker...  I'd've killed him.  Not literally of course  :roll: ...  But we really would've had a bad time together...
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

cbyerspace

• View Profile
Im alittle late to this post But I got a few pet peves of my own, mainly its other drivers since they are bigger they think you'll bow down before them and let them own the road...

In south florida I get alot of people that will cut you off then slam on their brakes, I've used the little stripe in the road to avoid so many accidents you wouldn't belive it,

Then you have the people who just come over into your lane unannouced without looking and you have to basicly ride the line agian.

my fav is when you try to get over and people wont let you, I think its funny on my suzuki because I can go faster than they could dream of so why on earth speed up when I try to get over...

But the thing that drives me crazy is that everyone wants to race you... I am not about to get a ticket for something stupid.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()