ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

All new members check in.

aggieboi254

• AOL Instant Messenger - aggieboi254@aol.
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - aggiebi254@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/hondasiguy
    • Email
i think killeen is about 3 and 1/2 hours away from fort worth. map quest says 145 miles and 2 hours and 20 minutes ,but yea its a wee bit of a drive .well thanx about my dad myth!

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Only 145 miles... pffff...   :D   tin-cann lives in TX also in Waco...  One day we should rally! lol...
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

aggieboi254

• View Profile
    • Email
hey wacos only about 30 or 45 minutes away from here thatd be an alright ride or at least there or hillsboro would be about mid way between us

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
HELLO!!!!!   I'm 46, male, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.  I've been riding FOREVER..... it seems anyway.
Use to be a mechanic,30 years worth. I've bulit most every thing you can think of. Bikes, cars, motor homes, snowcats, snowmobiles. Prety much, if it's terran based, I'm into/have been into it.
As my Siginature shows, I'm a speed junky, so the little 250GS is a step down. I'll be doing afew things to it just to see what I can.
It's nice to find a forum for these. I belong to and contribute to many differant boards. Hope I can be a bennifit here too.
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)
04 Saturn Ion(GONE)03 Mini Cooper S MODDED!!!
1948 Dodge 3 window coupe, 426 4speed
83 Suzuki GS1100ESD modded(even FASTER)

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Well hello to you to Namikuz!  I'm sure you're going to be an awesome contributor, I've read all that you've posted thus far and you seem to know a great deal about the mechanical aspects of machines in general...  Glad to have you here and look forward to seeing what you've got to say.

Well aggieboi, I've got to get my bike back before I can really plan on any rallying... :cry:   I'm going to call and harass the guy tomorrow and see if he can't speed up this process any.

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: "Myth"
Well hello to you to Namikuz!  I'm sure you're going to be an awesome contributor, I've read all that you've posted thus far and you seem to know a great deal about the mechanical aspects of machines in general...  Glad to have you here and look forward to seeing what you've got to say.

Hello to you Myth. It's nice to see an ACTIVE board for the 'lil 250GS. I've been to a few other Chineese bike boards and well.........YAWN!!!!! No activity for REAL bikes. Mostly scooters. (thats what my wife rides.)  
I'm looking forward to getting my "Pak Mule" back. They have had now for 4 weeks. I bought it 08/31/08, picked up a week later and I've logged 1200+ miles in the really short time I had it in my possetion.  
I'm going to have the license plate read "PakMule". I load it up pretty well sometimes. Light weight stuff, but piled higt.
Well I'll keep the forum updated on modds that work and well OOPPSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!  DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME stuff.
Nice to meet 'cha Myth. (Try spelling Namikuz backwards, I'm know as that elsewhere too, and a short story behind it.)
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Nice play on words there ZukiMan!  :D   I'm calling on my bike today, God willing I'll get to pick it up today when I head out to vote.

As far as board activity, we try... :lol:

aggieboi254

• View Profile
    • Email
hey myth whos got you bike ? a mechanic? well i have to post pone any road trips really until i get my endorsement on my license for a motorcycle!  i just havent had the time or the funds at the moment to get it . I have a money bucket cars thats is falling apart and yea its just a royal pain in the butt right now lol.But i am looking forward to a road trip on the Zong,so far just riding it to and from work it ride very well and has even more power everytime i ride it . the first time i got ballsy enough with it it topped out at 79 and yesterday i got it up to 85 without realizing it ,and slowed down before it went the rest of the way it wanted to.
Namikuz- i have been trying to get on here every morning before i leave for work as well, im not as experienced as you or some of the other riders and owners here but i would be glad to lend a hand ,if theres anything you need help with

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Well I called the guy about my bike, he's kind of a mechanic...  It's going to be another week or two...  Bastards!

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Nice play on words there ZukiMan!  :D  
Yes the "Pakmule" is the 250, I know....it's smallbut!!!  I have had it stacked as high as my helmet on one occassion!!!!  Lite stuff though.

Also, you know you get to tell the short story now, right??? :roll:
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Nice...  Well at least you're not known as her X...  My wife/ex-wife/seperated...  Well she tells people she lives with her X...  I'd rather be known as the boyfriend.

I could tell people the story to my name, but when I have they always think there is something wrong with me.   :twisted:

aggieboi254

• View Profile
    • Email
Well I called the guy about my bike, he's kind of a mechanic... It's going to be another week or two... Bastards!

that sucks about your bike myth,what are they doing to it or "have they told you". i know half the mechanics i take my car to dont bother to say anything to you before they do it,and now it doesnt run . thank god my dad left me his truck .hey quick question for you guys ,you ever teach your freinds girlfreind to ride on your bike and she forget there was a clutch and shift without it? well i did and so did she! now the back tire of the bike makes a dragging sounds,i cant quite distinguish if its coming from the rear wheel or the trannsmission! So myth your really thinking about riding on the ice????? i dont think im ready for that yet,and i think it might be kind of helpful to have my license just in case,so hopefully by the time january gets here ill get off my butt and go take that class ,i hope!

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
They're supposed to be changing out the seals...  That's all I know.  I've heard you can shift without the clutch, and I've done it a couple of times on accident.  :lol:   I need to get mine too though.

And I am stupid enough to be serious about the ice... :lol:   I could hear the Captain now...  WTF WERE YOU THINKING SOLDIER!!!!  I'M GOING TO PT THE SHYT OUTTA YOU AS SOON AS YOU GET OUTTA THE HOSPITAL!!!  YOU'LL WISH YOU DIED IN THAT WRECK MAGGOT!!!   :lol:  SO YOU GOT A BROKEN ARM?!  WHY DON'T YOU DROP AND GIVE ME 50 ON YOUR BAD ARM!!!

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
 I could hear the Captain now...  WTF WERE YOU THINKING SOLDIER!!!!  I'M GOING TO PT THE SHYT OUTTA YOU AS SOON AS YOU GET OUTTA THE HOSPITAL!!!  YOU'LL WISH YOU DIED IN THAT WRECK MAGGOT!!!   :lol:  SO YOU GOT A BROKEN ARM?!  WHY DON'T YOU DROP AND GIVE ME 50 ON YOUR BAD ARM!!!
Funny....Sounds like my Sons Capt' too. (Marines)  He(my son) is a crew Chief of some enormous hellicopter.  His Capt' is 5'7" and 160#, My son  6'5" 215#. 32" waist, 48" chest. So he's in a bit of trouble at the moment. A scuffle broke out on the flight deck AND SOMEBODY knocked out the LT and Capt, Capt on accident and the Capt' relizes that too. Nobodys addmitting or telling, 'cept the LT. He's a wussy maggott, Can't start somethine and THEN cry rank....Sheezzzzz. Well my son is being charged with it and ofcourse, brought up on charges and possible Courtmarshall. Hope not, BUT it all comes down to the Capt'.
They sent my son to a shrink,and they are saying that he has NO empathy for his fellow human. Hmm, Well we'll see.
Ya just don't put your hands on someone that's been studing Choy Li Fut for most of his life (and then what the Marines teach you), Ya just DON'T!!!!
The LT is a little bigger than the Capt', and has Small dog syndrome. Story goes...LT grabbed my son and spun him around and well......Sorry Sir, let me help you to the ground......I mean up.....he he.  I've met the Capt and LT a couple of times. Capt' all right.
Babble, babble babble..... Any who....Hope you get the 250 back soon.  And as for the riding in the ICE.   NOOOOOOOOO. Not on the street with studded tires. Steel studs and asphalt and/or cement DO NOT make for lean angles that are survivable. 9 years in Detroit and trying it a few times...All I can say is OOUUCCHH!!!! That smarts!!!!!!! he he, But if you must, GET VIDEO!!!!!  YES VIDEO!!!!!!!!! (it's well worth the noteriaty<sp> you'll recieve)
Later.
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
If I want video I'll have to invest in a recorder...  And then I'd have to mount it to the bike and hope it survives the crach.  :D   If my mechanic doesn't give me the bike back soon, I don't have to worry about it.

[quote="Namikuz(Marines) He(my son) is a crew Chief of some enormous hellicopter. They sent my son to a shrink,and they are saying that he has NO empathy for his fellow human. Hmm, Well we'll see.[/quote]

I should eventually be a crew chief on an enormous helicopter...  The CH-47 Chinook is what I'm going to be working on.  Marines not having empathy for their fellow humans...  Well there's a shocker!  Marines are trained to tear a person limb from limb, they're the toughest SOB's not in special forces.  At least in my opinion...  From what I've heard about their training, they kind of try to desensitize you.  A friend of my wife/ex says he was trained so that when he kicked in a door and went in a house and blasted the bad guy, take the very hot end of the barrel and put it in the bad guys eye...  If he moves shoot again...  No empathy....  Yeah, but swinging at someone with more rank...  not good...  Best wishes for your boy though, I hope the Capt' is sympathetic.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()