ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

NUETRAL LIGHT ILL DESTROY YOU!

willlybolt

• View Profile
    • Email
i have an issue with neutral light. doesnt want to come on. i can find neutral but its a hassle. the previously owner said it didnt come on since the built. and the changed out all fuses, any ideas?

motorstar rider

• View Profile
    • Email
check the green wire on the left side of engine, open the small sprocket cover...the green wire going to transmisson could be disconnected

cbyerspace

• View Profile
well if its not led theres a posibility the bulb blew out.

willlybolt

• View Profile
    • Email
would you be able to post a pic of showing me where i should be looking.. lol im scared to mess with anything i shouldnt be when it comes to the wiring. as far as i can see there is a green wire going from the top down toward the engine into what looks like a black cylinder and on the bottom of it is another wire. is this what your talking about?

motorstar rider

• View Profile
    • Email
here's what i'm referring to, just give it a check...
remove the 2 bolts (encircled yellow) to remove the front sprocket cover

see that thing just below the sprocket with a small screw on the head with a green wire (with red stripe) check if the small connector is disconnected or broken, if its broken you can solder it back
you can verify this by checking the wiring diagram posted earlier, its a light green with red stripe connected to the 'gear switch' leading to the neutral light indicator.....hth

willlybolt

• View Profile
    • Email
well i checked the connection and its good and tight.. followed the wire up toward the battery and connection there was loose.. so i tightened that and yet the light still didnt work.. is there anything else that i could check before the bulb itself?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()