ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Since September.......

Namikuz · 11 · 5388

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Well The Dealer STILL HAS MY 'Lil Pak Mule.....GGGRRRRRRRR!  They called me afew weeks ago and told me the engine was in. Today I get a call and all they are going to do is ADJUST MY VALVES!!!!!!!  Now Nick Lin of Zongshen has ALREADY sent them an engine. The mechanic told me the engin they recieved was for another bike, THEN later in the conversation, He tells me that he cannot install the engine because it's it 2(TWO) pieces!!!!  BROKEN!!!!  I've e-mailed Nick AGAIN (fourth time now) to ask if I can do the install myself and send back the core. I hope so!!!  The mechanic said he WILL have the NEW engine installed before I hear back from Nick. Hmm, We'll see on that. I know they have a used engin in their shop. I HOPE they don't stuff that one in.

RANT!!!!!  RAVE!!!!!!  STOMP!!!!!! SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I'm going to see if Nick can get me the NEW engine serial number to me so I can check it against the one they SAID they were installing.
I kinda hope they install a used engin so I can sue the crap out of them!!!!!
It's been to them 3 times now and still no resolution........I'M TICKED OFF BIG TIME!!!!!!!
The mechanic said "this is not a precission built engine, IT WILL SMOKE upon start up and consume oil, ALL singles do."   GEEZ, I'de hate to be THAT STUPID!!!!
It ONLY smoked while injesting enough oil to HYDROLOC!!!!  And after 3 times of that and finally destroying it's self to the point that it sounds like a little man is trying to escape from the engine with a little hammer and a bagg of marbles rolling around. NOW it smokes. He said it's normal and the noise isn't that bad....I haven't used their name YET, But if this keeps up, I'll start a web page and put a blog on E-Bay,which is where I bought it.
Well That's ALMOST enough ranting.
Hope Myth is haveing better luck than I.   (Mis my "lil Pak Mule :( )
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)
04 Saturn Ion(GONE)03 Mini Cooper S MODDED!!!
1948 Dodge 3 window coupe, 426 4speed
83 Suzuki GS1100ESD modded(even FASTER)

choylifutsoccer

• View Profile
    • Email
Oh wow..I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get everything resolved soon!

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
DAMN!!!  Zuki....  That's a bitch...  But no, I'm not having any better luck...  They were SUPPOSED to get my engine in a couple of weeks ago...  Supposed to being the key words....  I call the guy one or two times a week and he never knows anything more than he did before.  They've had my bike since Oct 19....  If he keeps it any longer I won't get the mother f*cker back before I leave for basic, which means I won't use it at ALL for the next 6-8 months....  Is which case I'm going to tell him to keep it...  I'm not going to pay $170.50/month for something I can't ride.  I didn't have a problem with it when I had it, but paying him and not even having the bike is BS.

I hope nobody else ends up needing an engine for this little guy, cause you'll die waiting on it...

I'm really sorry to hear your getting shafted like me Zuki...  Good luck my friendm, I hope you get the little pak mule back soon.
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: "choylifutsoccer"
Oh wow..I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get everything resolved soon!

Thanks, I appreciate the sentiments. :cry:
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: "Myth"
 I'm not going to pay $170.50/month for something I can't ride.  I didn't have a problem with it when I had it, but paying him and not even having the bike is BS.

I hope nobody else ends up needing an engine for this little guy, cause you'll die waiting on it...

I'm really sorry to hear your getting shafted like me Zuki...  Good luck my friendm, I hope you get the little pak mule back soon.

Well at least you can stop paying for it.  Mines payed in full.  I'M SO SCREWED!!!!!!!  
After the hollidays, I'm going to pick my bike up and start legal proceedings against them and Zongshen. I wonder how Nick will respond to a being called to Salt Lake City from Florida. I know he'll just send legal services but, it might be worth it to them to resolve this BEFORE it costs Zongshen more than the bike is worth.
As far as the dealer, I'll keep at it till a resolution is made.

Well Myth, Hope your plight comes to a satisfactory resolution, SOON!!!!!!  ( :cry: )

Oh, And my Marine son.....An update. He's in the brige right now. I guess the Lt caused enough trouble to have him detained till mid January when he will be dischargede. The Lt didn't feel safe with him loose(WUSS!!!!)  Luckly the aggerement will get him an Honerable discharge and all of his bennies.(after 6mos of discharge?) Oh well.....
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)

ILL CLICK ENT

• View Profile
    • http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ILLCLICKENTERTAINMENT
    • Email
Damn Myth, what's wrong with ur bike now?
[size=150]Burn Rubber!... Not Your Soul!...[/size]
07 Zongshen 250 GS
95 Suzuki GSX-R 750

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
:D
I have my 'lil Pak Mule back!!!!   New engine installed!!!!!   It has some power now!!!!
BUT!!!!!!!!   (  :evil: )  They dented my tank, left out two lower faring bolts and the front engine cover bolt, and now the fuel gage is inop. To top this off, I now have 3 (three) miles on the odometer. I took it to them with 1201 miles.....Hmmm.
Well, I have it back and it will NEVER go back to KANYON ATV in Panguich Utah. Their lack of service is only surpassed by their compleate INCOMPATINCE and IN-abillity to tell the same story TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!
I rode my 'Lil pak Mule around my neighborhood for about 15 minutes in 25 degree(F) weather, AND SMILING THE WHOLE TIME!! (cause my face was froze that way after 20 seconds lol) No more "little man tring to escape from the engine cases" knock, no more SMOKING and HYDROLOCING!!!  YIPPIE!!!! (this week)
Well I'll putt  it around a little more and then PACK IT AWAY for the winter with the other bikes!!  
It's really HOME!!!!!(sobbing with joy!!!!! :lol: )
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)

250gs

• View Profile
    • Email
I'm not sure if it's good or not yet Rob. Yes definitely don't go back to the dealer for any more repairs. The whole thing sounds like a worst nightmare!
As for the speedo miles, they must have damaged the guages while removing fuel tank or something. Sounds like they dropped the fuel tank on the guages which damaged the guages and dented your fuel tank. That's why youve got a dented fuel tank and new guages. Also sounds like they forgot to reconnect the fuel guage sender connector under the fuel tank-what a disaster!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 08:14:16 PM by 250gs »

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: "250gs"
As for the speedo miles, they must have damaged the guages while removing fuel tank or something. What a disaster!

Well the milage is now pretty far off and when a Dealer replaces an odometer they are supose to either adjust the new one to match the original OR afix a sticker to the vehicle noting the discrepancy. They didn't..... and , YES it was a NIGHTMARE!!!!  245 miles ONEWAY to them(3 times not including the initial purchase) and I couldn't get them on the phone or barly to respond to a BUNCH of e-mails.  I'm glad to have it back....even if it's 25 degrees F. outside.
If it pops again I'll find a Yamaha 250 or 350 to put in. I hope it remains a solid bike as there are SO many of them around the world. Mine had to be the one built on Friday afternoon at the end of the month near inventory time....Or something like that!!!!  lol!!!  The rest of the bike is kinda nice!!!
Well I have spring to look foward to now!!!!
Bye.
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Well guys, I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while...  I was subscribed to EVERYTHING and somehow I stopped recieving e-mails that life was moving on!  Lol...  But there's no PM's asking if I'm alive, so no one really missed me...  *crying*  Well, I was supposed to ship to basic on Jan. 6th....  Obviously that didn't happen... I hurt my back bout 2.5 weeks prior to ship, and hurt it to the point of not being able to walk.  So now I get to get an MRI saying that I'm good to go.  YAY!

Now people were wondering about the bike, well the guys finally called me back, I had quit paying on it after he kept it for what I deemed an unreasonable amount of time.  But he said I needed to make up the back payments before I could pick it up, so I askes him that since he sat on it and used up the last half of my warranty, if he was going to expend the warranty...  He said no.  So I debated the issue with him and he came back with, how about you pay it off before you pick it up then.  So now I'm in a quandry...  Do I try to get him to go back to his original idea of me just catching up, do I try to save the money to pay it off (never happen, can't save shyt), or should I just walk away and let him take the shot at my already terrible credit....  I'm actually leaning towards option "A", but I'm not sure if he'll go for it now that I pissed him off.  I really just want to be riding again...  That's the sad truth to the matter.

And Zuki, I'm glad your boy is gettin' an Honerable discharge, that's good.  I'm still going to drills and such, I'm still kind of in the military, just held from going to basic and AIT...  We'll see how all that plays out.  Well, it's nice to be back, I guess I'll have to revert to just checking in since there's something up with me recieving the mailed updates.  Later everyone!
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()