ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Browsing the forum

kristifer

• View Profile
    • Email
Is there anyone who is still browsing this forum?  It has been a great resource for some maintenance info.  Ive been using www.china-moto.com lately but they don't have a lot of support for the gs250.  So I am just wondering if people are interested in reviving this forum or maybe moving conversations to the new forum?

z250gs

• View Profile
When you check the posts that have been read, there are plenty of people reading the posts. Some topics have 5 or 6 hundred times read. So people are using this forum all the time. The problem i have with china-moto is it is light on information but heavy on ads. And as u mention, there is nothing on the Zong to be read-apart from your post.
I'll stick to this forum while its here, but I'll check back on China -moto from time to time. I prefer to have the dedicated Zong forum that way I only read topics related to the Zong and not all the other China bikes of which there are hundreds. ::)

kristifer

• View Profile
    • Email
Yea, this site is definitely my first stop for references to the Zong, but the other site seems useful for general information.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()