ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

All new members check in.

aggieboi254

• AOL Instant Messenger - aggieboi254@aol.
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - aggiebi254@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/hondasiguy
    • Email
hey myth ,i just realized you were in the service! okay that makes finding where i live easier for you or it should! do you knopw where fort hood is? killeen is the city that overlaps with fort hood everything in killeen is by and for the soldier and for the most part this is a military town,theres a few of us "low-lifes" still left here that havent joined the service yet ,that are always here to cause trouble .me being one of them lol, we settle for jobs like oh umm say security guards or grill cooks at cracker barrel or somthin like that lol.killeen isnt to bad of a town but its way bigger than it was os say about  15 years ago,the population has just about doubled or tripled since i was a kid! oh and as far as that motorcycle license goes there places down here that for $160 or $190 [ i forget which ] you can take a motorcycle safety course,and with that , it cuts out you having to take the road test from D.P.S.! i lied and told my insurance i had already taken it so i got the discount any way,but i do wanna take it cause i hate driving around with cops behind me  [even thought my dad and uncle were cops for 26 + years lol]!

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Well I don't know where Fort Hood is yet, but I'm sure I will...  I'm actually reserves, so that means most of the time I'll stay close to home unless I'm deployed.  Which should happen no later than 2010.  Yeah, they offer the safety course around here too, I was planning on taking it just haven't got around to it yet.  I think I'm going to hold off until I get back from AIT in Virginia.  I have to take the course to be able to ride my bike on the base...  So since I'm going to have to take it anyways, I might as well take it at the beginning to avoid being followed by the offipisser...  :D
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

aggieboi254

• View Profile
    • Email
true the cops around here are pretty bad,i had one follow me the other day i think just becuase i was on a bike that looks fast .it was a school zone and i was doing 20 in a 20 my lights were on of course and it was probably about 1 or 2 oclock in the afternoon,he followed me for about 2 miles so close i couldnt even see his face in the mirror's. which really doesnt say much from hat i understand the mirrors are almost worthless on our bikes , but i can usually see at least the front of a car or somthing ! the crappy part of it is my dad was a police officer here in killeen for 27 years and his brother was a police officer for 33 years so i know all the old school cops around here that have been there forever! No ,to answer the question that probably just ran through your head,they dont let me off if they pull me over,i think theyre just like oh yea guy you should so know  better ! and then i get a ticket every time lol

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Poor aggieboi, if you get the ticket it means your hair isn't blonde enough and your chacha's are too small... :lol:   I grew up in a small town, less than 1000 people and had three city cops plus all the county and state boys that rolled through.  The town is a speed trap.  There are two roads that run through it and it only has one red light.  If you head to the next town up the road, they have less people and probably  around the same number of cops.   These cops will stop for anything and they always wanna search the car.  Doesn't matter who you are, there's too much drug traffic in that little town.  Don't get me wrong, I like cops as long as they're not raging peckerheads.  And I also understand that they are that way cause they put up with some of the shytiest people known to man.  That's enough to make anyone an a-hole.

One thing to remember when dealing with cops, they can always be the bigger a$$hole...
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

aggieboi254

• View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: "Myth"
One thing to remember when dealing with cops, they can always be the bigger a$$hole

thats true,ive met a few of them in my day! there was one that pulled me over one day for running a stop sign ,but i knew i stopped cause my car rolled backwards and i pulled out stupid slow,becuase my car always scrapped the oil pan pulling out of thats street,and when he handed me the ticket he goes are you having a nice day? i looked at him with that death ray look over the top of my glasses i think he got the point ! but killeen has a population of somthin like 160,000 people and quite a few police officers,just all the ones they have now are rookies,it was like when my dad retired all the ople thatd been there for like 20 30 and 35 years left as well! im not sure thought killeen sucks,im still waiting to see the other zongshen they had next to mine riding around,and i swear the more miles i put on my bike the better it sounds and the better it runs,the gas milage varies from ride to ride but it drives great and way lol.except i made the mistake the other day of trying to ride with a pack of CBR'S and ninjas gsxr's, wow i didnt think a 250 and a 1100 were that far apart, lol big joke ! i mean it was like they twisted that throttle all the way and i came to a stop !!!!!!! but you guys are right the zong does seem to ride better with quick shifts,and at a lower rpm to me ,like out of first shift around 5 or 6 and the same all the way up the power seems to stay constant all the way to about 75,and then of course top end is 85 for now.the first time i tryed to top it out it stopped at like 78 or 79 so its getting better!

ILL CLICK ENT

• View Profile
    • http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ILLCLICKENTERTAINMENT
    • Email
Sup?
[size=150]Burn Rubber!... Not Your Soul!...[/size]
07 Zongshen 250 GS
95 Suzuki GSX-R 750

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Welcome to everyone!

Not much activity on the board recently.  Hopefully summer in the US will change that.  ???

Bniz

• View Profile
    • Email
29/ m/ Tennessee, '06 250 GS Stationary MotorSculpture in my backyard with 4000 miles, great for small birds, I think an evil gnome lives in my electrical system too....not here to knock Zongshen, but this bike ended up being my personal bane, there's not a hill I haven't found I couldn't push it up, or haven't for that matter.  (I'm like the kid (not Ralphie) at the beginning of the movie Dirt Bike Kid), So...If you live in SE Tennessee or NW Georgia, don't buy from TRADE USA in Ringold they don't know what their doing and they will rip you off. 

I've wasted thousands on this bike, looks cool though....glad some of you lucked out with good ones.

Cheers !

B

Icey-ZS250GS

• MSN Messenger - Chris69Ledoux@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Bullrider485
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - IceyManipulator@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sup,
Names Dusty, just bought a Zongshen, if you couldn't tell, pretty much how I stumbled upon this forums. Live around Plano, Tx do alot of commuting up towards Oklahoma so the bike has been pretty handy so far cept for the lack of a working speedometer. Um, like to ride horses ... and cycles now.  8)
Hope this fits the bill for checking in. Better late then never eh?
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.

anto80

• View Profile
hi im new to this .my name is anto80 i have a zongshen 200cc quad .anyone no where i can get a manuel for one of these.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()