ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

What's your Music?

Myth · 20 · 8816

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
I listen to just about anything...  But Disturbed is my favorite band of all time.  I've got a buddy who exposes me to new music, and he's got me into many new bands...  I've found "Five Finger Death Punch", "36 Crazyfists", "Chiodos", "Scary Kids Scaring Kids", " A Change of Pace", "Ivoryline"....  He's got me a lot more music but I haven't got it yet...  I'm hung up on 36 Crazyfists right now...

I tried to upload one of the songs, but the file size it too big.  You can only upload files under 2MB.
[size=150]Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.[/size]

choylifutsoccer

• View Profile
    • Email
I listen to trance, but many people get annoyed of it very quickly. Not many people know of it either.. :cry:

aggieboi254

• AOL Instant Messenger - aggieboi254@aol.
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - aggiebi254@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/hondasiguy
    • Email
just about anything really! i listen to country,rock,rap,oldies,classic rock everything really!!!! just about the only things i dont listen to are jazz,gospel,and the mexican radio!!!!

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
Hey choy, what song and artist would you recommend to someone as one to open them up to it???  I'd like to look it up...

Hey aggie, you ever listen to any japanese rock, like the intro/exit music on anime???  I've got one song that's pretty cool that I'd recommend for experimentation...   :D

aggieboi254

• View Profile
    • Email
no myth ive never listened to or heard japanese rock yet! i dont watch anime personally but a couple of my friends do and ive never even payed attention to the music on it ,guess ive got a pretty bad case of selective hearing !!!!!!! what the name of the song your talking about,maybe itll be on lime wire???????

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
The show it's on is Bleach and it's the Intro song 3.  It's by "High and Mighty Color" and the name of the song is "Ichirin no Hana"  and you can find it on Lime Wire, I did.  I think it's pretty kick ass...

choylifutsoccer

• View Profile
    • Email
Hey Myth. A good classic trance song is Sandstorm by Darude. Usually if someone can't stand that song, trance isn't the right type of music for them.  :cry:

There's the Youtube link to the song.

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
So trance is like techno...  I see...  I like soMe of it.  I've heard that song before, I found it on Amazon and previewed it cause I can't go to Youtube while at work...  I have the Killer Instincts soundtrack from the game.  It's similar to your type of music.  I used to rock out to it all the time! :lol:

aggieboi254

• View Profile
    • Email
sandstorm is an awesome song,if youve got lime wire just type in techno or trance and it pulls up like a million results ,but most of them are pretty good.i got into techno they have a bunch of older classic rock songs that they remixed to techno that sound pretty cool,that song by bleach sounds pretty good,only thing i dont like is i cant understand what theyre saying lol. hey myth i gotta song you should check it for a laugh if your up for it ,its a rock song, its by "theory of a dead man" and the name of the song is "hate my life" , its a pretty decent song just says some fun things in it , i spend about 17 hours a week in my car/truck ,then 40 + at work and im listening to the radio constantly so i get to hear all the new stuff ! although i dont think this one is so new!!!!!

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
So aggie, have you checked out any of my first list of bands???  I'm still hung up on 36 Crazyfists, but I'm mainly into their newest one, The Tide and It's Takers.  I don't like A Snow Capped Romance as much.  Also you should check out the Five Finger Death Punch.  An awesome band.  For some reason I think I might have heard the Theory of A Dead Man song, but I'll look into it to make sure.

choylifutsoccer

• View Profile
    • Email
Listening to trance songs is one thing..listening to trance sets is a whole new level!  :D

Myth

• View Profile
    • Email
And what would constitute a trance set???

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: "choylifutsoccer"
Hey Myth. A good classic trance song is Sandstorm by Darude. Usually if someone can't stand that song, trance isn't the right type of music for them.  :cry:

There's the Youtube link to the song.

WOW....That , to us old foggies, is Thechno-pop.  So, now it's called Trancing....WOW!!!!  Still like some of it.
I like most all music EXCEPT Bubble Gum and hard / Gansta Rap. Pretty much every thing from Trans Syberian Orch. ,Metal, Hard rock, Modern Country( not Willie) Most Goth and Celtic. Ya  know....Most music.

So ChoyLiFutsoccer, Are you part of the Plum Blossom, Choy Li Fut, out of San Francisco with Grand Master Doc Fei Wong(and son Jason)?
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)
04 Saturn Ion(GONE)03 Mini Cooper S MODDED!!!
1948 Dodge 3 window coupe, 426 4speed
83 Suzuki GS1100ESD modded(even FASTER)

choylifutsoccer

• View Profile
    • Email
A trance set is basically a bunch of trance songs mixed together. They can range from an hour to four hours. One of my favorites is a three hour set.  :D

Namikuz,
I'm not part of the Plum Blossom Federation. My Sifu is actually Doc Fai Wong's Si Dai (younger kung fu brother), but not part of the Plum Blossom Federation. My Sifu only teaches a small class for kids on Saturdays now. I actually don't take the class anymore but occasionally visits him. Now, I'm part of the San Francisco Wushu Team, so I mainly practice with them.
Do you have a martial arts background?

Namikuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: "choylifutsoccer"
Namikuz,
I'm not part of the Plum Blossom Federation. My Sifu is actually Doc Fai Wong's Si Dai (younger kung fu brother), but not part of the Plum Blossom Federation. My Sifu only teaches a small class for kids on Saturdays now. I actually don't take the class anymore but occasionally visits him. Now, I'm part of the San Francisco Wushu Team, so I mainly practice with them.
Do you have a martial arts background?

Yes, some, I have studied Hop-gar, Kuju-kempo and Choy Li Fut.  My Sifu, Mr Nathan Fisher is a top ranking student of Grand Master Doc Fei Wong. Sifu Fisher has several schools in San Diego, where I'm from. My younger brother, Mr Bradley Stevens, is Sifu Fisher's top student in the area. My "baby" brother went to the Beijing invitationals and came back a 2 time world champion and prior to this he is a 9 time Grand Champion in the Federation. I have'nt studied in a couple of decades. I came down with Superman syndrome, NOT GOOD!!! So I gave it up ,and honestly, I had too many other intrests that kept me injured for any serious continuing studies.
But my brother though, eats, breathes, sleeps and drinks Choy Li Fut.  
I don't see Choy Li Fut  around much, and when I had seen your name, I had to ask.
The Wushu team sounds like a lot of fun/work.
Well it's nice to know another Choy Li Fut brother.
Bye.
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Salt Lake City Utah
Rev'em High...
   Rev'em HARD!!!
06 ZS250GS (GONE)
04 Saturn Ion(GONE)03 Mini Cooper S MODDED!!!
1948 Dodge 3 window coupe, 426 4speed
83 Suzuki GS1100ESD modded(even FASTER)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()