ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

OK BIKE STILL BOGGS OUT! help

jam1232005

• View Profile
i know i posted a thread on this before but today i took my bike out for a spin around the block and i assume this is the 1st real time i sort of rode it, i most likely rode it for about 20 mins "TOPS" i was trying to keep my revs below 5k but some times i would go to about 6-7K i pumped some gas in her then as i was taking off the bike bogged like crazy so i eased off the gas and the motorcycle was still bogging at about 3k so this leads me to believe that there must be oil some were where it shouldnt be like maybe an air filter or something, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know or if some one can send pics of where the oil might be PLEASE! let me know i dont ride the motorcycle daily since i dont have a license yet and it is still below 50 miles

jam1232005

• View Profile
update: i noticed it started bogging once the bike got hot , because once i turned it off i put my hand by the engine and felt her super hot!

production

• View Profile
Don't go more than 5k when the bike has less than 500 miles. Do you see smoke came out of the muffler? Could be too much oil. Did you use the right kind of oil? Check the spark plug. Make sure the spark plug cable stay clear of the engine.

gs250

• View Profile
Might be worth checking the valve clearances are  ok. Also that HT lead as mentioned make sure it is not touching metal of tank or frame etc and connections are firmly in both ends of the lead. You may need to remove fairing plastic to check the HT lead.

Also I would be checking the spark plug type and gap are correct as these are likely problems.

jam1232005

• View Profile
ok im not sure of what HT lead is or what valve clearances are so ill just post a video and pics

and video will be up shortly

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()