ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

where to buy the cdi

soccer_playa1579

• View Profile
    • Email
where should i order the gs250 cdi because i think thats what my problem is. Ive been looking but i cant seem to find it online.

z250gs

• View Profile
where should i order the gs250 cdi because i think thats what my problem is. Ive been looking but i cant seem to find it online.
Where do u live? In USA the main dealer/importer I believe is Zongshen USA. They will have a list of all authorised dealers and parts suppliers.

z250gs

• View Profile
Check the stand is in up position before attempting to crank with electric starter, otherwise you won't be able to start the engine as there is a cutout switch wired into the stand to prevent taking off  with it down....the cdi doesn't sound like a cause of your troubles-but i may be wrong.

soccer_playa1579

• View Profile
    • Email
no it couldnt be that because weve tried to start it with the stand up as well.. we know that since we can push  start it the spark plug and the wire is fine which also means the magneto is fine as well as the rectifier/regulator.. we looked at the wioring diagram andthe cdi is almost the only thing that the auto start needs that push starting doesn in order to run..

kutlassboyz

• View Profile
call manny at zongshen in miami 305 500 9989 tell him tony sent u

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()