ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

shuts off coming to a stop...

willlybolt

• View Profile
    • Email
ill ride around my block and not have any issues.. but if i go say about 20 miles of back roads or do highway... when i come to a stop light or come to a stop sign.. shifting down to first it will just shut off. no reason just dies.. (yes im holding in the clutch) extremely hard to restart at the point most of the time i have to put it in 2nd and push to pop it on. other then that if i wait say 2-3 hours i guess (? time frame) has no problem turning over and doesnt stall out at stops.. either its the top speed i get too or maybe the length time that i drive it causes it?

willlybolt

• View Profile
    • Email
new spark plug. found out that when i took the carb off to fix cause i was getting air and elect. had to be gas issue. sand was present in carb. now i cleaned it out with carb cleaner and through some sea foam in the gas tank to clear out anything else i missed. still having an issue getting it started now unless i pop it in 2nd and force it to start. battery new. lead wires all good. would there be something wrong with the engine? would there be anything else i need to check there on after i found the sand grits in the carb. (i fueled when there was a tanker putting gas in the wells of the station):(

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()