ZongshenForum.com
Zongshen Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

ZS250GS Custom Street Fighter

Guest · 9 · 4834

Rixor69

Hi all, since i bought my ZS250GS as a used accident damaged bike without the fairing, i decided to build a street fighter out of it and is still in progress, will post more picks when completed

z250gs

• View Profile
Yeah Rixor some interesting looking changes and the paint looks pretty agro! Have u changed the engine in any way? Well done! Keep us updated as you go.

zongedone

• UPGRADES
    • View Profile
Thas a nice Color scheme. I also customized my zs250, but am looking to sell it.
i dont know how to post a big picture of the bike here, any help welcome something about photobucket.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 01:45:51 PM by zongedone »

kf4ewo

• View Profile
    • http://www.midsouthsynthetics.com
    • Email
That looks great. Wish I could get my wife to agree to do something like that to hers, looks a lot meaner.

Rixor69

Zongedone - just register on photobucket free, upload your pics and there is a section where you can get the url ilnk which you can paste in your reply on your post! shout if you get stuck!

cbyerspace

• View Profile
oddly enough that is exactly how streetfighters started, a bunch of people would drop their bikes while stunting and would do what they could with the little money they had to get it back on the road.

soccer_playa1579

• View Profile
    • Email
hey man i love how you customized your bike, and i dont want to be a copy cat but the other day i had to take all of the fairings off and i liked the street fighter look as well but didn't know how to just mount the headlights withiut the fairings. If you dont mind, could you please give me some insight on how you did that? also because our fairings are a piece if crap and some of it broke in the process of removing it.

kutlassboyz

• View Profile
is that original headlight with modified orion front faring?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()